View Single Post
Old 07.22.2013, 05:32 PM   #150
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
How in the hell do you manage to stay afoot of all this? I've been a Low fan for years, but half of what's said in this thread references a performance, side-project, or collaboration that I've never encountered.

I hate that I don't have the time to be a real music fan anymore. Since Sonic Youth's "hiatus," I haven't followed any bands this closely. Nor have I found any bands that *always* have something fuckin going on!

I did just get an awesome promo poster for "C'mon" for free at a record store the other day. I was checking in on one of my many "ordered but yet to arrive" vinyls (this time the Black Mass box set), and found it in a dollar poster pile. It's fucking massive, and in perfect condition. I bought a handful of used Cd's, and the owner told me to take it, no charge. One of my favorite album covers, though I couldn't tell you why. It's just glorious, and perfect.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|