View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 08:15 PM   #54
Kuhb
children of satan

Kuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
In 2006 I said:

I enjoyed the youtube vid......they might make a go if this tour, it could also fold up like a tent after a couple of cities.

Believed I shared this somewhere on here once before......3-4 years ago my cousin was in downtown New Brownsville’s, Texas taking some photos/video of her Jr High/High School aged daughters. Billy was also downtown shooting with a handheld and they struck up a brief conversation. Billy was documenting small town America for some projects he was working on......do any of you know what that ended up being?

The tour has been a success so far, I've been following on Instagram and even had Billy answer a couple of my questions in QandA sessions. Lots of sold out dates.

Not sure about 3-4 years ago, but last year Billy was going around small town areas in what I assume is the Midwest??? (I'm Australian) just documenting historical things and performing acoustic tunes. Maybe that was an early iteration of that? https://youtu.be/6x5_UF7I7qw
Kuhb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|