View Single Post
Old 09.14.2017, 07:59 PM   #3052
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I tried watching that a couple of times, I can't watch that guy, did you see the vid of the little guy who threw coffee on him and then stood there waiting for Jones to do something other than yell? He didn't and I guess the guy was a wrestler just waiting to fuck him up. I also saw a good one of a small young woman kicking a "Patriot Prayer" asshole right in the butt. I enjoy the shit out of that stuff, the righties have been intimidating those my side for too long. It's not my way to hit them, I don't want to get sued or go to jail, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

To me, the video of him in Seattle was embarrassing. I was embarrassed as a former Seattleite and I was embarrassed for current Seattleites. They made themselves look like assholes and children. They should have ignored him or had the balls to have a discussion. Flipping coffee in his face was stupid. Did NOT help to counter anything Jones says or stands for. Didn't even successfully make him act out any more than he usually does.

Fucking people man. Someone need to call him on the "literal goblin" bullshit. Someone needs to tell him on camera that they know he confessed to being a "character" when he was struggling to get custody of his daughter. They should have asked him about that. Not flipped coffee in his face with a "My friends are gonna think I'm sooooo cool" look on their dipshit faces.

#Antiprogress
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|