View Single Post
Old 06.27.2009, 03:36 PM   #7102
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses

yeah, watch it.
Oldman is actually in an interesting role (NOT the role of a lifetime...unless they meant he will never agree to shot a similar movie again), as you can see on the cover.
I just found the trailer online and it's hilariously both misleading and revealing.

p.s. I watched it coz it was on tv at like 4 am, huge thunder-ligthning-storm over here tonight, and a fucking long one (4am 5.30am with continuos BRRRAAAWWWBBBUMMMM--SKARRRKKKRASSSHH!!!, so, since sleeping turned out to be impossible with all that frickin' rumbling , instead of putting my head under a couple pillows with a 50% chance to suffocate I decided to turn on the tv and watch something with earphones, the first thing i saw was a shot of a tattoo over her asscrack, so I didn't change channel.Interesting story, eh?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|