View Single Post
Old 12.23.2010, 03:43 PM   #108
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnypaul
The same people are selling various Black Sessions CDs. To judge by the discussions on other forums they're almost certainly bootlegs and CDRs to boot. Be interesting to know if they're pre-FM sources though.

That digipack sounds kinda interesting - I can't always resist these either (as you know!). I wonder if they sourced Battery Park from the Japan CD.

I saw a weird vinyl 12" pirate in a shop in Antwerp last month - Master Dik on one side and (from memory) 4 Tunna Brix on the other. Label was Sonic Riot Records, cat no something like RIOT01. The 30 euros they wanted was more than it's novelty value really merited :-)
I've heard the Mogwai one, and it has very annoying fades and gaps between tracks. Not sure if all the discs are like that, though....

Re the digipack: want me to pick it up? I think they used the CD - IIRC the Battery Park part was 10 tracks.

12" pirate: that's indeed madness. The max I would pay for 4 Tunna Brix is 10 USD. And how do you cram all(?) of Master-Dik on one 12" side?

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|