Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.14.2006, 06:30 PM   #244
naomi
little trouble girl

naomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's asses
Hey everyone!!

Just got back to seattle last night. I had the flight from hell and going through US customs was FUCKED and I almost passed out in the airport from being awake for 24 hours BUT other than that I had a great fucking time!!!!!!!!

It was so nice seeing my friends again... you know who you are no need to mention names.
it was nice meeting sonic l, jon boy, green light moshe & IAIN

My favorite performances were (in order)
1. Bark Haze ( It was so good I almost peed my pants!! ( haha)
2. Nels & white out. ( I know lots of you missed it but you shouldnt have)
3. sonic youth ( i got the sat show that had the better set list besides playing teenage riot instead of shaking hell, but I did get the world looks red and they did sound really great)
4. sunburned hand ( first time seeing them and it was beyond amazing)

I also loved deerhoof, bardo, blood stereo and gang of four. and more..

I enjoyed chillin in the chelet watchin thurstons movie picks. downtown 81 was great.

One funny thing that happened: got back to the chelet, was very tired, turned on the TV right on time to see a close up of vincent gallos dick. UMM i was not expecting that... hehheh

other highlights were dancin.. ( especially the shoe dance) thanks tom.

my cam broke so I got no pics, but thankfully there have been some great ones posted.
I hope to see all of you again.
naomi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|