View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 12:37 PM   #23
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Wal Mart will not offer any CDs with parental advisory stickers, make people change song titles for CDs their store carries, etc.
Yes, this is their prerogative as a private company, but I will not support a store that does this kind of thing.
If lowest prices are of utmost concern, why not just buy everything black or grey market?

that's fair. it all comes down to personal preference. my point only was that if one believes wal-mart is being unfair, the only legitimate way to stop it is not to shop there.

regarding the black market concern, as i understand it the black market tends to be in blatant violation of copyright laws (like the booming pirated dvd industry in china). when i say that those who offer the lowest price possible while still making a profit should be extolled, i mean those who can do so while still respecting intellectual property laws and other legal protections.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|