View Single Post
Old 07.08.2007, 03:07 PM   #75
xxxjennyx
little trouble girl

xxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's assesxxxjennyx kicks all y'all's asses
Sigh, what an amazing thread. It's rare you go to a message board and feel strangely uplifted. You guys rule.

I've always been on the 10-12 side of things (at 5'10"), and have problems in most women's boutiques finding a size to fit me. It's dehumanizing. Like you think, "omg, what a cute little shop and those beautiful dresses". You walk in and there's a waif behind the counter giving you a crusty look like "good luck finding anything in here fat girl" It drives me nuts and makes me wanna throw up my lunch.

I'm not gonna lie, I do obsess a little and get on the scale every single day and when it goes up a pound or two I feel awful. But for the most part I just feel like, fuck society, I feel good/healthy or whatever and I know I'm not obese. My BMI is normal. I try not to give into it but it's really tough. These thoughts totally bring ya down.

On the flip side, there are some women who can't gain weight. I think an all around body acceptance for however you are made is a healthy outlook. After all each and every man out there has a slighly different view of "sexy" and that's GREAT! Cuz lord knows there's every single size/shape out there for 'em.

Heh, heh, my roommate (a dude) and his buddy sometimes go out on the town "panda hunting". (mega-curvy gals with cute faces) I think it's cute.

xxxjennyx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|