View Single Post
Old 07.25.2019, 04:50 AM   #5708
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, I’m pretty impressed. Slow moving because I’m working a ton these days, but it ... well, it’s smarter, better, faster, stronger than the Harry Potter books to which it is so often - for some reason - compared, despite coming out much earlier.

If only Harry Potter was written this eloquently, the story could have been something, but the actual prose underestimates the attention spans of young readers.

Kinda weird that it’s going to be an HBO show. Think they’re going to up the violence?

Think you'll stick with it? Honestly each book gets better and delves more deeply than you'd expect from a supposed "children's" book.

I do. They've confirmed that they're keeping all the details of the authority, the church and the like in. I've high hopes for it for sure. I want to watch the film just to see what exactly they did with it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|