View Single Post
Old 01.11.2008, 06:23 PM   #12
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
when he went to namibia last year and ate the colon of that warthog. HOLY FUCK I havenever seren anything that gross

I have to say that that was an unusual show. What I like about Bourdain is that he's really into the culture of whomever he is visiting. He treats everyone with the utmost respect and really tries to have fun like a local.

His show is inspirational. He travels the way I try to. He goes and meets up with friends and acquaintances and has them bring him to their favorite haunts.

There's this prick on the Travel Channel whose show is often paired with Bourdain's. His name is Andrew Zimmern and his show is called Bizzare Foods. Just from the name you can tell that his show is all about the weird factor. If anyone sees this fat fuck coming into their restaurant they should rub their ass before serving his food. This guy deserves a case of E Coli for the way he tries to make people around the world look like a sideshow.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|