Thread: Parents.
View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 12:35 AM   #48
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
My mom was the one doing it, and she isn't smart enough to figure out how to find my comments. I don't think anyway. My dad is pretty good with computers, but he isn't here now, and I don't think he would or could look at them.

My mom specifically referred to some message where I told someone what a word meant. That might not be the only thing she saw though. So who knows?

You should lock your screen whenever you're not at your computer too, I always do as a precaution. They're nifty if you just want to grab food or go for a washroom break but too much of a hassle to take the effort to log off.

1. On your dektop, right click, and select new->shortcut
2. Copy and paste this into the box:
Code:
rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation
3. Click next, set a name, and click finish.

The file will quickly do it for you if you're lazy like me and hate going into the start menu.