View Single Post
Old 10.29.2007, 02:35 PM   #1
adjectives-ex
bad moon rising

adjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's asses
i'm sure that some or most of you have heard silver sessions and therefore, some of you have probably read the sleave knotes. i'm not sure if this is an appropriate question or not, but is there any more information on Jason Knuth? i mean, in the notes, i think it's Kim that says he used to be called by his friends, "Sonic Knuth" and that his music was really influenced by SY. so, does he have any releases or anything? did he put anything out? or is there some small mp3 clip of something he may have done? on youtube maybe i'll search for it, but i wanted to start a discussion about the relation here. maybe more appropriate in "non-sonic sounds", but whatever...

love always,
s.
adjectives-ex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|