View Single Post
Old 02.18.2014, 08:47 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
in my hometown the racist punks are gangs and the norm punks are junkies, if there was a brawl one skin could probably kill every punk in sofia with their bare hands(which isn't their weapon preference haha)

thankfully in LA its the complete opposite, the "real" punks spend a frequent amount of time beating the shit out of nazi punks. In fact, its totally why I got into chaos punk, it was fun to beat up fucking nazis. I'm glad I live in LA, if the nazis out numbered us I may have to result to more drastic actions than just ass whoopings..

Quote:

punks who aren't racist don't go round an exploited show unless they've got some guts, i wouldn't mind hearing the band live but i'm not going anywhere i'll die for not heiling

Again, here in LA some locals go to Exploited and Addicts shows explicitly to beat up nazis. Good times yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|