View Single Post
Old 11.17.2007, 05:21 AM   #38
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Hey jef, glad you took into considerations the stage6 option.
Many people "understimate" it coz youtube is fashionable and stuff, but I think the better solution for a filmmaker to have his things "viewed" and appreciated would be post a "youtube quality" (obviously) thing on youtube and add his stage6 channel's name (can't remember if you can put links in the infos) "if you want to see/download a better version"... etc,etc.

Oh, don't mean to "teach" you how to deal with vids ( I bet you know thousands times what i know about this kind of stuff) but still I wanted to point out that, if you want, you could up a much better version (resolution-wise) of the trailer on stage6. It says it's a 352 x 192 vid...dunno if that's what you was going for, but I felt prick enough to point this out ha ha.
Fogive the grammatically awful rambling and keep up the good work.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|