View Single Post
Old 05.30.2013, 05:47 AM   #35670
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Sleep paralysis is a weird thing. I used to get it quite a lot. I would always see a white figure coming into my bedroom, walking around my bed and getting into bed next to me, but I couldn't move and so knew it was in bed behind me.

A lot of things can be explained by the hallucinations that go with sleep paralysis: angels, ghosts, aliens...

My son used to get night terrors, a similar thing and very scary to watch...

The only time I got one of these I was laying there with my eyes open trying to go to sleep. It was dark. Then I see a figure of a woman in a dress at the door of my room. Next thing I remember she was next to my bed. Next thing I remember is she was on top of me saying some demonic sounding shit in a deep scaryass voice. I could only see here eyes. They looked human but had a scaryass look if you know what I mean. Tried calling my roomates name but only a whisper came out. I finally just looked the bitch in the face and told her (whispered) "yr not real" twice. Then she was gone. Left me laying there for a good few minutes wondering what the fuck that was; terrified like never before.

I later found out it was called old hag syndrome and has been reported by people since centuries past. I'm still not convinced it was all in my head cause why do all these people report the same thing? Probably some demon. Bitch was scary as fuck. Fuck her.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|