View Single Post
Old 03.11.2019, 03:18 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
You know, mid 20s slump. Getting there though, hopefully I won't still be a mess when everything is in its right place. I have a lot to be happy about anyway! We entered hellworld somehow in 2016 so sometimes you just gotta ride out the insanity. Still making music and making films but I haven't been as public about it because I had a hard couple of years a few years ago and everything just stopped and I needed a full reset it felt like. It's definitely something I'm working towards among other things.

How are you? You were the first person I ever saw utter the word "Fassbinder". Interesting that I remember that.
yo. if you’re reading this still— im ok. not great, not terrible. ok. of course ask me again in a month after i get used to this clock shifting government bullshit that makes me have to wake up in the pitch black AGAIN after i thought that season was over. oh yeah they “add” sunlight to the night but i can’t stay up late due to bullshit schedules. so mornings are so much pain. ha! ok, maybe im not really okay, maybe im actually tired, pissed off, and a little depressed today. ah, gubmint...

but anyway yes we are all in hell haahaha. what else to do but laugh?

and yes great that you remember fassbinder cuz the guy was incredible. surely not a saint, but a great filmmaker.

so... yes, make that thing happen! there’s rarely any money in it but it’s worth it anyway no?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|