View Single Post
Old 12.18.2014, 05:10 PM   #18366
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Pulp Fiction indeed has some of the best dialogue ever filmed! I agree with demonrail on this one the larger the sample size gets for Tarantino the more we see Pulp Fiction was more a product of the cast than the writing. His later dialogue is blatantly unrealistic, theatrical, and often hamming it up a bit much. Kill Bill had the advantage of David Carradine and an otherwise unnecessary need for realistic dialogue. I rather enjoyed Kill Bill series and watched them recently. I somehow also watched Elysium and 47 Ronin... 47 Ronin surprisingly wasnt bad at all. Im not sure how I finished Elysium, it was like the 21st century version of those early 80s scifi vhs where the effects and cinematography were actually top shelf quality but the cast and.acting was fucking terrible. Like Mystery Science Theater3000 bad... indeed Tom Servo and Crow would have made it quite watchable.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|