View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 12:07 PM   #26820
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
that's so hot.

in MY post-apocalyptic dreams, at least I get a bunker (fully-equipped with machine guns).

although, my recurring dreams are either about cats pooping or my house being haunted (the latter being far less frightening --- omg Circe, why do you smell so bad?????).

last night, it was pooping and machine guns. :/
I'm not sure how to dissect that. Do you see cats pooping? They typically poop rather discreetly, so witnessing it could indicate exposure to an unpleasant truth? Why are you involving Circe in this? You're defaming her beauteous image. Especially if you named your cat Circe (I'm not a cat person).

Were the pooping and machine guns two separate elements, or was someone/something pooping like a machine gun? That's rather disturbing.

I don't like poop.

I always thought that of all the superhuman attributes I could possess, I would choose the ability to not produce and therefore have to void myself of excrement. Which probably means I want to be a vampire.

I think we need to hear more of your dreams.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|