View Single Post
Old 04.04.2019, 03:17 AM   #18
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I just asked a guy I work with if he knew anything about the Nipsey conspiracy and according to him......Nipsey was working on a documentary about Dr. Sebi. Evidently many think Dr. Sebi had the cure for AIDS and our Government had him killed in 2016. I don’t remember this at all???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
It might be a thing in the sense that the government has most definitely beenNi behind people’s deaths before, but I am strongly disinclined to think the U.S. government gives 1/8 of a turd about a lesser known rapper with no clearly defined political beliefs. So... no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
No need to bring governmental conspiracies into it (though police departments like the LAPD and the NYPD totally haffve secret hip hop police).
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|