View Single Post
Old 11.06.2012, 10:52 AM   #2068
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
liverpool have long been a one man team. Gerrard has carried them for years but as he gets near the end of his career he seems to be less (directly)dangerous.

gerrard is great but you're right he's showing his age

Quote:
i think Suarez can be a massive player for them in the coming years, but they cant rely on him as a striker, he misses too many chances. And thats why Liverpool are mid table these days, they dont finish their chances.

i don't know about this, suarez seems to be doing great with what he has, problem is, you can't have him alone among 6 defenders and expect he can score all the time.

Quote:
If only they had a traditional "big man" striker up front who was a huge problem for most defences. someone who can finish, but who is really good in the air too...

i think suarez more than makes up for his size with ability. other great strikers do that too, from villa to klose to tht very tiny man messi. small players with great technical ability are the stars today.

the problem it seems to me is that suarez is pretty much abandoned at the front, for whatever "tactical" reasons i don't know-- but if he had someone to play with (e.g. a "big man" striker) then his finishing could easily improve.

seems to me one reason he did so well at the world cup (hand & all) was he had forlán on his side. in liverpool? it's his right foot and his left foot.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|