View Single Post
Old 01.12.2013, 08:51 PM   #15
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
The posters for the Retribution Gospel Choir tour are pretty cool:

I hope there will be huge amounts of documentation of these tours by Low (and related projects) both in America and Europe, too. Judging by nyctaper's schedule, there's a huge possibility they will provide a Retribution Gospel Choir live recording when the band hits New York City soon.

I tried ordering the new album from Chaperone Records just a few minutes ago, but as you say, international orders can't be placed at the moment. I gave them a shout to ask if they can sort us out, and will be eagerly awaiting an answer. I loved the track they uploaded to Soundcloud, and yeah, it would be very special for me to see either Retribution Gospel Choir or Low playing live, but I'm just thinking after seeing your link, that ticketmaster is a cluttered mess. I would make a happy dance if someone who knows for sure would confirm, though. I would never dare to even try to hit you, either... Not many shows for me these days. I'll be seeing Marc Ribot's Ceramic Dog next week (I bet it won't be sold out), and then Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds in February, and that's it.

Yeah, I realized "The Invisible Way" got leaked on Christmas, and I downloaded it but only dared to listen to a couple songs. Was already familiar with those they had been playing in recent shows, too, and then heard "Just Make It Stop", which Sub Pop posted to Soundcloud. Other than that, I decided I'll judge the record when I listen to it the way it should be done, which doesn't have anything to do with lossy files on computer's speakers. I really like what I've heard so far, that's for sure.