View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 08:34 AM   #48
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lung
Where I live 95% of the people are mindless cunts. They have no ambition and no motivation to go anywhere in live. The people my age just want to wear tracksuits the rest of thier lifes and start fights with the 'alternative' people. I fucking hate them.

Last week my neighbour had a brick thrown through her car windshield as she was driving through Chappel Town in Leeds. You could get killed in there. It seems to me alot of the Asian gangs are even more violent than the british thugs. They don't fuck around they just pull a knife out.

i worked in chapeltown for a few years and only ever felt unsafe once or twice.

a lot of the fighting and violence was gang related and due to drugs but once a place gets a reputation then thats pretty much it.

i think the reason that area has such a reputation is because its a big jamaican and west indian community. armley on the other hand is much more white and much more dangerous but it doesnt have the reputation and i never feel safe when i go through it.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|