View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 07:50 AM   #45
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I haven't, but it's a phenomenon I've observed for myself. I used to live five minutes walk from the Gooners. Generally lovely chaps, so long as you're not a Chelsea fan.
When i used to live on the Essex Road in Islington,you'd have all these Arsenal fans getting hammered when their team played but i've rarely seen violence apart from some of the very pissed ones falling outside the pub uncapable of moving.I also worked at Charlton stadium about 5 years ago for about 2 months and the fans were just plain ordinary blokes with wives/girlfriends etc who happened to be passionate about football.To think that football is a cause for malaise in Britain is very,very wrong.And if i say so it must be true because,after all, i happen to be able to stick a pen up my nostril and make it come out of my anus.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|