Thread: Post your mixes
View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 04:16 AM   #99
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
I finally have my internet connection back at home and I'm really looking forward to listening to all those mixes now. The links still seem to work, as yesterday I managed to download the first one in the thread (did not have the time to listen to it yet).

I would like to do one, but what software would you advise me to use in order to mix the tracks? Yesterday, I downloaded the demo of mixmeister, but as racehorse wrote, there is apparently this voice regularly insisting on the need to buy the full version. The demo of soundforge isn't ideal neither, since apparently you can only use the 60 first seconds of each track you include (not sure about this, but at least that's what I have understood). isn't there another simple and free software i could use?
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|