View Single Post
Old 02.14.2016, 10:03 AM   #116
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
^^^didn't realize Alan had been doing this. I picked up his solo guitar album at the show : )

I found it a little odd the writer said, "As part of what seems to be a never-ending tour behind Ones and Sixes (they kick off a month-long run in Anchorage, Alaska on January 15)."

The album was released 5 months ago and the band didn't come close to playing the South their first time out. Denver was the closest they played to Texas. I'm sure LOW fans in: Atlanta, Nashville, Alabama, New Orleans, Arkansas and Texas were all happy they hit the road again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Live video recordings of Low's "No Comprende" and "Let's Stay Together" for Rhapsody:

http://news.rhapsody.com/2016/01/12/low-on-tour/

Such a great, informative read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|