View Single Post
Old 09.14.2017, 12:00 PM   #2
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
There are a lot of painful ripples going through my social spheres today. I only knew him a little bit myself, but every interaction I had with him was extremely Pleasant and he was an incredibly kind-hearted person. A couple of my good friends were extremely close to him, even having lived with him for quite a while at one point and I feel for them today especially. Not to mention his immediate family. Around here people not only respected his musical contributions to the world, but actually knew the man as a man. He touched a lot of people. He will definitely be missed. I saw him around town quite a bit, and there was even one time when he helped do lighting for one of my old bands. If you would have told my teenage self that he would be tearing down the lighting rig after one of my shows I would have said you were crazy, but there you have it. I think his songs from the early days have aged way better than Bob's, and I'm absolutely certain I will be giving Zen Arcade a good loud spin this evening.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|