View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 12:10 PM   #23922
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
sonicpalin you're the one who is being nasty now and making stupid personal attacks. it's quite childish and overly defensive.

this is the syg, we rip on each other in a sarcastic condescending way, when you post the shit you do this will probably happen. deal with it.

try not taking so much pride in your ignorance for once. when someone comments on something you say you get all defensive and start showing off your ego and turn it into some personal thing. that's the real weak shit. it is the internet after all. if you are gonna act like this and try shout everyone down anytime they respond to something you say without praisin your folksy god fearin all american ignorance noone is gonna want to extend you the courtesy of tailoring what the say to be polite.

for example when someone on here that i actually like says something i find stupid or disagree with, i'm gonna temper my ripping on what they said so it's not construed as a personal thing. but i'm not going to want to bother to show respect to all your "you don't know me! let me tell you what im really like!" posturing.

it's quite obvious you are on the syg because you can't talk people down like that in real life. that's the real lameness. now stop projecting onto everyone else.

and try not to play the persecuted christian angle, you've already done a good job making it even more unappealing.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|