View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 02:57 PM   #9
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
I agree a book like this should be a slow read... I'm a huge advocate of reading almost painfully slowly in order to truly grasp the nuances of the text. I do this in my classroom and often have to defend the minimal amount of literature that is read... but what is read is truly understood and appreciated.

I'm off to buy the book right now... actually was just checking on the ed. to buy.

Won't get started for a couple days; wanted to finish up Tom Sawyer as a welcome treat to invite summer.

(Gogol Bordello, by the way, is a fucking outstanding band and do deserve thier own thread.)
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|