View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 03:17 PM   #58
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Mark Ibold joined the band for bass...

so for them to logically make him feel at ease with the roll,
time is required for him to learn the material, probably the new stuff is first...
i do kinda agree that they are playing alot of new material, but i remember it being the same way when ATL came out and they toured a long long time just playing those songs and then Death Valley '69 as the closer and then maybe Shadow of A Doubt, it was late during the ATL tours where they expanded to player the older favs. although i think some songs off Sister (Tuff Gnarl, Stereo Sanctity) and Experimental Jetset (In The Mind of Bourgeious Reader, Screaming Skull) would work well w/ this newer material, and of course it be nice if they closed a set w/ I Love Her All The Time.

their back catalog is nearly to expansive to play everything we all want to hear, so you either relax kick back go to the show and enjoy it as it is, or you flat out just don't go. pretty simple.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|