View Single Post
Old 07.24.2009, 07:33 AM   #36
e_s_d
little trouble girl

e_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's assese_s_d kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
Man, my girlfriend bought me this magazine, the interview is pointless, and the journalist doesn't ask this question.
Even worse, there's a article just after the interview, where the "journalist" bullshits about the band ("they're old", "they 've never made a good song", "they've never made anything new", "it's just shitty open tuning", "Thurston is a bad guitarist", "La jeunesse sonique ? Sonique ta mère oui..." [I don't want to translate this shit], bla bla bla).
Don't buy/steal it.

OK, I get the picture... Hardly surprising given the shitty nature of the magazine in the first place. Typical music journalism, slamming a band instead of trying to write some constructive criticism one way or the other. I guess now that SY are 'mainstream', it's time to slam them in order to look cool.

Still intrigued by the choice of venue. Sorry to go on about to go on about it, but I just feel I can't let it go. And I couldn't bring myself to order tickets for the gig, mainly because of the venue.

"It's just shitty open tuning", haha that's really funny. Classic ignorance, worthy of 'when I was 5 my paintings were just as good as Picasso's'...

And "Sonique ta mère"... Well that's just beyond lazy.
e_s_d is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|