View Single Post
Old 06.29.2009, 11:56 AM   #22
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
In responce to Satan -

I've also considered doing somesex work (i.e. phone sex lines and such) I agree with you that in many cases women make the decision for themselves. But it's important to note that consent is really a vague concept. There are lots of cases where women are put in positions where they have no choice but to be sex workers. Also, it's really important to note where there are lots of situations in sex work where women cannot act as their own agents. Strip clubs have increasingly be forcing women to pay fees to rent space to dance, often placing them into debt. Also, hundreds of thosounds of women across the globe are trafficked into sex work....stripping included. Just think Thailand.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|