View Single Post
Old 05.10.2009, 08:04 PM   #55
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I had that first Preston School of Industry album after Pavement broke up and thought it was rather dull what was it called? "All this Sounds Gas", heh the title sums it up to me it sounds like bad gas to me, boring dull uninspired songs though attempting to cross several boundaries (country, rock, electronic) in his dull monotoned vocals, it was alright when he did so in pavement as a kinda nice counter to malkmus' songs but man a full album of that just does not cut it for me. since i haven't bought another PSOI album...

Real Emotional Trash is to me Malkmus most interesting post Pavement album from start to finish and its very well done...his first s/t album is ok, i thought face truth and pig lib were a little difficult to listen though.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|