Thread: Mike Patton
View Single Post
Old 10.09.2008, 02:42 PM   #47
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think Patton;s versatility is amazing. His voice can do many things in many ways and that IS something good. so he is not the "best" at any one style. who cares? do you listent o rock so you can ROCK or do you listen to it to wank off on how fabulopus the technical mastery of these assholes is? shit. just rock out man.

But...but...but... Patton is wanking off without actually having any technical mastery? Surely? Unlike the overwhelming majority of rock musicians ever, Patton is the one who sounds very much like he'd love to do something other than rock, but simply isn't capable. I don't have much time for Zorn, but at least he can justify his fourteen million projects by being able to play the shit out of his horn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|