View Single Post
Old 09.27.2007, 04:39 AM   #13
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
If you're losing stuff i recommend you buy a big rug and put it on the floor of your room (not the ceiling then ) Then when you need to find something, DO NOT BOTHER SEARCHING FOR IT, because you won't find it. Instead you should lie on the rug, roll yourself up in it, and roll from side to side. Keep yelling stuff as well. Don't overdress or you'll roast and possibly catch fire. Put some savlon on it. Tip some absinthe down it.

Then have a short nap in the rug. THEN when you exit the rug, you will be refreshed, and will probably remember where you put the thing, or at least it'll just appear in some really obvious place.