View Single Post
Old 12.07.2016, 08:58 AM   #125
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
sev, have you started Unworthy Thor yet? Issue #2 is out now, and it does sound interesting:

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...thor-2-review/

I read the preview pages of #1 last month. It seemed cool. But I'm already juggling a lot of current series.

No man, I haven't started it. I am pretty new to solo Thor, so I think I want to start by reading more of Walter Sinpson's "definitive" run as a proper introduction to the character's solo titles.

I've only read a couple scattered issues from Simpson's Almighty Thor, and that was long ago, so I'm really hoping to get my hands on a TPB of that stuff that isn't the $200+ hardbound omnibus.

From what I've read and gathered from others, it's comparable to Byrne's Superman run in the '80s, and as an extended arc, taken as a whole, it shows the best of all the Thunder god's different aspects (from silly to serious to serious space opera shit. So that's what my priority is for Marvel right now.

I haven't read a comic in a couple weeks. Been super busy
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|