View Single Post
Old 07.30.2010, 11:51 AM   #8
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Never had direct trouble with the law. Closest I ever came was when this guy threatened to call them on us. He owns this vacant lot behind the post office and we were making a film there. In one scene our friend peeled out in his tracker or whatever to chase this other car and spun tires and kicked up alot of mud. We had to film it several times and our friend got a little overzealous a time or two and did a bunch of emergency brake slides, making these neat horrible muddy tracks in the grass.

The guy happened to drive by during one take and annihilated us verbally. Must've been a funny sight for him. I was covered in mud, a friend was covered in fake blood, and a third had a torn up shirt carrying a pizza box. He kept threatening to call the cops but I managed to talk him out of it. Most of the tracks are still out there in the grass.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|