View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 04:58 PM   #96
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I think you name five things there and call it HEAVY regulation. I don't know, I tend to think americans think it's not the goverment's obligation to enforce security, and it's not their right to demand it. But I said a million times (and i goes ignored) cases in which people manage to protect themselves with guns aren't the majority - most of the time people increase their chances of getting hurt. Those aren't lunacies from pacifists, those are statistics.

About Charles Manson, yeah rough childhood. Lots of people have it, but not all people are sociopaths. What about that whole thing about starting war against "the blacks"?

charles manson never said he was gonna start war against the blacks. that is once again, misinformation perpetrated by the status quo powers that be.

charles manson , like a lot of regular people in the USA, white and black, thought a RACE WAR was going to occurr. he sought to escalate it, by some reports, or to actually trigger it into beginning. he wanted everyone to fight themselves and leave him and his people alone in the desert where they would "survive" until the race war was over.