View Single Post
Old 07.23.2010, 04:29 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
When that statement was made I was speaking for the present scenario: our cocks should be presented side by side in harmony at that moment. I was not implying that cocks should never be used to settle a dispute again or that they should always be harmonious. That said, that unity salute stands. It is a place and moment in which we converged and bonded and I still have just as much excitement over that. But this does not mean that we will bond on everything. In this matter, our cocks shall spar. In other matters, they shall embrace. That they sometimes spar will not lessen the warmth of embrace, and that they sometimes embrace will not lessen the force of each blow when they do battle.

I have not read 'American Gods.' But I have been told to on account of the username.

amen amen.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|