View Single Post
Old 10.12.2015, 09:42 PM   #1
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so, why do some breeders feel compelled to demand that everyone breeds like them? or to consider their genital outcome as the apex of success?

is it because if they found holes in their ideology they'd sink into despair?

it's almost as if people had no reproductive rights-- "you must-- or else."

i mean, i have no problem with people wanting to have kids, and i have wanted them at some point (i've changed my mind since), but why must that party have such a problem with people who DON'T want to have kids?

i mean. it's gotta be some deep insecurity. like that old "my god, what have i done!" song. wats the band--talking heads. yea. damn. the potential for massive regrets. that's what must be at the bottom of their unsinkable conviction--and why they're so needy for validation. they stand at the edge of the pit of despair.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|