View Single Post
Old 10.31.2018, 02:48 PM   #16
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Thinking harder about that Bandmaster Reverb amp than I should be, would have to make a lowball offer though. Had a busy morning and missed all the pedals. How do you view the completed listings?

I think that bandmaster amp head is abit of a tricky sell because of the mod work done to it, its been reconfigured with the OT or PT to have a 2 ohm and 4 ohm output. That seems abit odd for today's typical cab/speaker ohmage ratings, unless you have a 2x12 wired in parallel with 8 ohm each speakers (giving you 4 ohms for the overall cab) or a 4x12 with the same 8ohm each speakers in parallel (giving you i think 2 ohm cab overall), it may provide an interesting tone response in comparison to using 2x12 or 4x12 arrangement with 16 ohm each speakers.

The blackface showman still available looks really nice, but thats alot of $$$ (for me to throw down when I already own several amps)

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|