Thread: Metallica
View Single Post
Old 01.18.2008, 10:09 AM   #108
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The new album is going to be fucking amazing. They're actually playing Justice songs again, including the title track, which is one of the most complex songs of their career (still haven't played "Frayed Ends of Sanity" live, though, which IS their most complex song..). Can't fucking wait for this! This and the new Autechre are my two most anticipated albums of '08..

much of Justice For All had drum machine kick drums because Lars is a kinda shit drummer and cannot doulbe bass pedal fast and regular enough to play Blackened. no lie