Thread: pulp fiction
View Single Post
Old 09.30.2006, 01:10 AM   #1
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
i just saw this a few days ago, like 20 yrs late but whatever.

pretty good acually, i was expecting some philisophical droopy film like every movie that is cool to like these days. ive lost faith in any kind of "serious" fim, i much prefer jackass, and way over the top and outrageous entertainment but i enjoyed this alot. cool to see where all radio plots owe some credit, seen alot of movies use that... requim for a dream, go! (or is it go! team?) but this one is way better. all the characters kick total ass, samual l jackson, uma thurman wasnt quite as hot as usual but still a treat, travolta etc etc etc (im complementing their characters in the movie, not them, most of them can go fuck a tree as far as i am concerned, i just dont remember all their "movie names")

i must say, right away uma thurmans character reminded me MUCH of our own cantankernine. i know alot of you think about the board alot, have dreams about the board, and wish you could live IN the board but i dont, and canker was the first thing that came to mind.

anyway, fuck ive been in a rambling mood tonight. see my other thread, its like a just learned how to type.

anyway talk about this movie and its goodness, or respond to the DEEEEEP philosophical questions i posed and lets have a DEEEEEEEP intellectual disscussion.