View Single Post
Old 05.20.2019, 05:30 PM   #5560
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses

reading this because people have been hyping it so much....so I decided to read it. I am halfway trough now and I am kind of annoyed with it. It has loads of references to lots of bands like Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Bikini Kill, etc., to hip books, movies.... But the references just seem like name dropping. It annoys me so much, because they really don't give anything to the story. I feel like the author will just seem very cool for knowing all of these bands. Can't wait to be done with this book.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|