View Single Post
Old 11.11.2012, 12:02 AM   #1
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
it appears that there will be (i'm assuming) a complete re-release of everything they have done on vinyl. and this time it's all on 7" records.

now as i dont care about them, or ever have. i just thought i would pass on the info, as this seems to be the biggest re-issue project since who knows when. but if you want the grand daddy of the entire thing, then holy fuck. be ready to fork over some dough!

RANCID "Rancid Essential (46x7in boxset)" (PIRATES PRESS) PIR070

December 11 street date. Remastered 45 rpm DMM pressings with new Sleeve Art!! Limited pressing of 1,000 copies on blood-red vinyl. Forty-Six 7"s housed in a faux-leather Silkscreened Slipcase box. Spines line up to create an image! Also available as individual 7"s on black vinyl.

as i cant really say how much this thing is, but i can bet it's going to be in the $350 price range, maybe even more. but all these new pressing are DMM (i'm assuming that still means Direct Metal Mastering)

you can get all the albums on 7" boxsets as well
but i will tell you this.....

i have no plans on buying any of them

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/rancid/
$275 direct
i'm sure shipping will be another $50 or more
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|