View Single Post
Old 01.02.2009, 07:01 AM   #109
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
rather ripped is an amazing album.sonic youth are really excellent musicians there are so many melodies and guitarr licks on this record.somehow i think they should make more less experimental stuff.they are incredible songwriters.

the whole record is a masterpeace.i think you need to be a memeber of sonic youth and playing your hole life guitarr to write such songs.and steve hit the drums in such a cool subtile way.

the cover is perfect to. what i donīt understand is that many other sonic youth fanīs not really like this album.i mean they make some of the best music ever and a very single group understand the big potential and quality of this record.

i have no favourite sonic youth record because every realese they made was youst excellent and groundbreaking but rather ripped is the record i heard the most until now.
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|