View Single Post
Old 11.05.2007, 09:32 AM   #140
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Atsonicpark, usually you're posts are interesting even if one does not agree with what you're on about. But in this thread you've made no sense and brought up little to no argument supporting your case whatsoever - just childish insults. Many bands you listen to are fucking junkies, dude, what are you talking about? Mindless lyrics? You've stated members in your band don't even know your songs and they improvise - mindless? As old as it is to defend Cobain (which I'd be doing in this case for any musician/band whether I like the music or not) it's even more tiring and cliche to insult Cobain/Nirvana.

Again, most people who insult Nirvana and Cobain don't know why.

Now hold it -- when did I say "mindless lyrics"?

And, for the record, I may listen to bands with junky members, but I don't worship those guys.

Anyway, I really like Bleach and Incesticide, but I don't care for much of the other stuff. And Kurt just irritates me forever. That's all.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|