View Single Post
Old 05.02.2007, 01:41 PM   #30
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.mycatisanalien.com/news.htm

UK online TAXI MAGAZINE features a nice interview with MCIAA, run by Editor Kez on December 10th, 2006, made right after MCIAA's astrokiller performance at ATP Nightmare Before Christmas in UK - Really nice shots of alien action too!
www.taximag.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=116&Item i

****** NEW RELEASES OUT ******
- MY CAT IS AN ALIEN / STEVE RODEN - "Cosmic Debris, Vol.II" split ART-LP (Opax Records) (private edition of 100; each record comes with an original acrylic painting by Roberto Opalio on 30x30cm proper canvas & a unique Polaroid instant film installed on each piece)
- MAURIZIO OPALIO - "Way up to Enfer" lathe-cut LP + book (Opax Records) (ltd.ed 50 lathe-cut vinyl; includes previously unreleased 8 minutes extra track not included in the original cd-r edition, charcoal drawn cover & poem book by Maurizio Opalio; individually numbered and signed)
- MY CAT IS AN ALIEN / TEXT OF LIGHT - "Cosmic Debris, Vol.I" split CD (A Silent Place / Italy) (CD re-issue of the original split art-LP; heavy textured cardboard deluxe gatefold sleeve)
- MY CAT IS AN ALIEN / FAMILY UNDERGROUND split LP (Reverse, DK) (ltd.356, see-through vinyl, silkscreened transparent plastic sleeves)
- MY CAT IS AN ALIEN - "Different Shades of Tape" Box set (A Silent Place) (private ed. of 10; 7" colored vinyl, exclusive handpainted cassette, silkscreened t-shirt and card insert)
see releases for details--

****** FORTHCOMING RELEASES ******
**MY CAT IS AN ALIEN / KEIJI HAINO - "Cosmic Debris, Vol.III" split ART-LP (Opax Records)
**ROBERTO OPALIO - "Whispers of the last Light, Vol.I & II" lathe cut ART-LP + DVD-R (Opax Records)
**PAINTING PETALS ON PLANET GHOST / MYKEL BOYD - 7" split (Somnimage / USA)
**PAINTING PETALS ON PLANET GHOST - "s/t" CD (Time-Lag Records) (CD re-issue of the debut LP)
**BLACK MAGIC DISCO - "s/t" CD (Important Records / USA)

****** NEWS & PROJECTS IN THE WORK ******
- In June 2007, Important Records (USA) will release the debut CD of BLACK MAGIC DISCO, a new all-star band featuring Tom Greenwood (Jackie-O Motherfucker), Ramona Ponzini (Painting Petals On Planet Ghost, Praxinoscope) and Maurizio & Roberto Opalio (MCIAA). The project was born out of the idea of Tom Greenwood, former leader of the avant-folk-blues ensemble JOMF, who invited Maurizio and Roberto Opalio and their close collaborator Ramona Ponzini to join him as line-up performers for two months of touring throughout all Europe in May/ June 2005. The album will contain the music which came out from those explosive live performances --
- Maurizio & Roberto Opalio have just finished working on the final mix & mastering of the second full-lenght album of PAINTING PETALS ON PLANET GHOST, project featuring the two space brothers together with Ramona Ponzini; the album will consist of a series of acoustic and intimate songs imbued with the enchanting Japanese vocal tunes by Ramona --
- Still concerning RAMONA PONZINI, a new project of collaboration together with Z'EV, guru of drone-ambient and pioneer of industrial era, will be released later this year on LP/CD by Italian label A Silent Place / SmallVoices --
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|