View Single Post
Old 06.18.2013, 04:55 PM   #3188
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
True, on the International level, the South Americans have dominance, but even there, in group stages Mexico is always like the scrappy motherfucker nobody wants to play, because they know they can beat them, but that it certainly won't be easy. In the America's( CONCACAF) Gold Cup? Mexico has been the big bully on the block. That is sort of what I was referring too, I follow USMNT which means (a) I only keep up with the South Americans during the World Cup and (b) Mexico is my sickest rival.
the Americas means north/central/south! (Because you gringos stole the whole continent's name-- s'okay though).

anyway yeah here in El Norte there's been nobody else but mexico since the sport began, and it's shit all-around, but it's good to see the Yooessay is on top of the table-- maybe finally people will stop calling it "socker"-- wtf that stupid ass name.

also, the MLS is fucking dullness. player drafts, regional "conferences", stupid shit copied from other sports = shit.

anyway, gotta watch the italy/spain u21 match i recorded this morning. no spoilers!!!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|