View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 11:07 PM   #67
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
All right, I guess I'll share my most memorable dream.

I was in a shopping mall that's about 40 minutes away from my house. It was nighttime, and sort of after hours. The individual stores were still open, but I remember being the only person in the place. Anyway, I was looking at all of the products, and everything I picked up had Tim Curry's face on it. Except right underneath his face it always said "Tom Curry." I got really frustrated because it was the wrong name, but every item I picked up made the same mistake. Tom Curry this, Tom Curry that, all with Tim Curry's face above it. Finally, when I picked up a bookmark that did the same thing--Tim Curry's face, and the name "Tom Curry"--I thought, "Maybe his name really is Tom." And then I woke up.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|