View Single Post
Old 07.22.2018, 11:07 PM   #10409
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
On those wqges, I'd not only be expecting him to play every week but clean the kit, drive the team bus, mow the grass on the pitch and do my Christmas shopping for me.

he’s worth more than a hollywood movie. he’s more popular than jesus, ha ha ha.

here’s a random observation to illustrate

i play this cellphone game, clash of clans. it’s a bit old but it’s got like 100 million online players from all over the planet—china, korea, bangladesh, iran (it was banned in iran, people still play it), all of europe (i play w/ a bunch w/ english dudes from bristol), a lot of africa, the americas, kiwis and aussies etc etc etc. everywhere. some clans (you play in “clans”) are national some are global etc.

it’s played in every country in the world

and i cannot tell you how many fucking players in that game call themselves CR7

from every fucking country. no joke.

chinese cr7, iranian cr7, arab cr7... even indian and pakistani cr7s even though they are more into cricket it seems. cr7 is *everywhere*

it’s a celebrity cult

a global brand

the cash potential is immense

you don’t see a lot of neymars though ha ha ha (well there are a lot just not as many as cr7)

cr7 and messi... you see them everywhere. but way more cr7s. fact.

(also: i particularly enjoy beating cr7s haaa haa haaa)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|